Battle Frame 5000 is an exciting way to create your wargaming landscapes in a modular tile format. Easy to assemble and use, you can start designing and creating your terrain straight on top of this sturdy framework. At its simplest, BF5000 eliminates the framework headaches when it comes to the initial stages of modular tile creation. At its most complex, you will have tabletop gaming landscapes that will be the envy of your gaming friends.
Be sure to check back for the latest updates and additions to the Battle Frame 5000 series. Or subscribe to any of our social media (found at the bottom of this screen)
Some of the notable features of the BF5000:
- - Precision Laser Cut 3mm MDF (Medium Density Fiber Board). MDF is dense, flat, stiff, and has no knots like grained plywood. Its fine particles provide dimensional stability without a predominant "grain" (as is the case with lumber). Unlike most plywoods, MDF contains no voids and delivers crisp edges. Use PVA Wood glue to attach your favourite scenery materials.
- - Rare Earth Magnet technology lets each tile 'click' into place against the next. Each tile easily added/removed to change your landscape from game to game
- - Easily assembled, just glue and go. Instructional Youtube vids linked in each item.
- - Durable, hard-wearing, can handle the knocks of any gaming session.
- - Start building your modular landscape straight on top.