BATTLE FRAME 5000
5300 Series: Ramps are a great way to give your tabletop armies access from one elevation to another. Easy to assemble and use, you can start designing and creating your terrain straight on this sturdy framework. Covering all the different height changes we have available, there will be something to cover your Battle Frame 5000 needs.
Be sure to check back for the latest updates and additions to the Battle Frame 5000 series. Or subscribe to any of our social media (found at the bottom of this screen).
Some of the notable features of the BF5000:
- - Precision Laser Cut 3mm MDF (Medium Density Fiber Board). MDF is dense, flat, stiff, and has no knots like grained plywood. Its fine particles provide dimensional stability without a predominant "grain" (as is the case with lumber). Unlike most plywoods, MDF contains no voids and delivers crisp edges. Use PVA Wood glue to attach your favourite scenery materials.
- - Rare Earth Magnet technology lets each tile 'click' into place against the next. Each tile easily and quickly added/removed to change your landscape from game to game
- - Easily assembled; just glue and go.
- - Durable, hard-wearing, can handle the knocks of any gaming session.
- - Completely compatible with all other BF5000 products.
- - Start building your modular landscape straight on top.