This item is always in stock.
The Rack: Tool Rack. Small
Dimensions: 170mm Wide x 200mm Deep x 165mm High
Construction Material: Medium Density Fiber Board. MDF is dense, flat, stiff, and has no knots like grained plywood. Its fine particles provide dimensional stability without a predominant "grain" (as is the case with lumber). Unlike most plywoods, MDF contains no voids, and delivers crisp edges.
Please note: All MDF parts in the videos and imagery supplied on this site have been lightly sanded to remove laser cutting scorch marks.
Includes: All MDF parts for construsction and
- Stainless Steel Nuts, Bolts & Washers for Assembly (PVA glue can still be used, but not neccessary)
- 1 x 200ml and 2 x 50ml Jars, great for loose model parts, hobby scenics such as our large range of Rocks 'n' Flocks. Even use the 200ml jar as a brush rinse cup,
- 3 Vials for easily lost small model parts, rare earth magnets or even your spare hobby blades
- Silicone Rubber Feet for a non slip unit
- Rare Earth Magnets and locators to allow each modular unit to join to the next.
- Easy to follow DVD Assembly Instructions
Key cut locations to hold sculpting tools, small and large bushes, side cutters, sanding strips, and other long shaped tools like scissors, files and hobby blades
Click 'More Images' on the tab above to see possible combinations of 'The Rack' and also this Tool rack in use.