BATTLE FRAME 5000
5300 Series: Ramps are a great way to give your table top armies access from one elevation to another. Easy to assemble and use, you can start designing and creating your terrain straight on top of this sturdy framework. Covering all the different height changes we have available, there will be something to cover your Battle Frame 5000 needs.
Use the menu to the right, as per normal when browsing Back 2 Base-ix products, to find your way to the appropriate pages of the store, or scroll down to the bottom of this page for available 5300 Series Ramps.
Be sure to check back frequently for the latest updates and additions to the Battle Frame 5000 series. Here are a number of ways you can stay up to date as it happens:
- - Subscribe to our mailing list ( form can be found at the bottom right of this screen)
- - Subscribe to our Blog: http://back2base-ix.blogspot.com/
- - Subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Back2Baseix?feature=mhum
- - Join us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Backto-Baseix/100000133852772
- - Join us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Back2Baseix
- - Precision Laser Cut 3mm MDF (Medium Density Fiber Board). MDF is dense, flat, stiff, and has no knots like grained plywood. Its fine particles provide dimensional stability without a predominant "grain" (as is the case with lumber). Unlike most plywoods, MDF contains no voids, and delivers crisp edges. Use PVA Wood glue to attach your favorite scenery materials.
- - Rare Earth Magnet technology lets each tile 'click' into place against the next. Each tile easily added/removed to change your landscape from game to game
- - Easily assembled, just glue and go. Instructional DVD included with every purchase.
- - Durable, hard wearing, can handle the knocks of any gaming session.
- - Completely compatible with all other BF5000 products.
- - Start building your modular landscape straight on top.